The Missing Penny

If someone asks, "A penny for your thoughts," and you give them your two cents, what happens to the other penny?

Monday, October 23, 2006

First Day

Well, the first day is out of the way. All I really did was paperwork, insurance, "sign here to indicate you received..." sheets, and more paperwork. Probably the most that I have filled out at any of my previous careers.

I also got my ID (my photo makes me look like I have gas!) and my TB test. We also went into the "Wall" for the first time, and that was interesting. But, it was also interesting having the feeling of walking back out.

All of the people that I have met all have been willing to answer our questions, and also present opportunites to be more involved there.

Sorry that it is not more interesting than this. But, it was the first day.

Tomorrow should be interesting, for we will be touring the cell-houses for the first time. I should have things to write about then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home